Castries, Saint Lucia, November 1st, 2018 – The James Belgrave Micro Enterprise Fund ( BELFUND) has unveiled a redesigned website to provide an improved customer experience to clients and potential clients looking for finance for their small and micro-businesses. The website redesign is one aspect of a series of activities aimed at modernizing the operations of BELFUND to cater to the evolving needs of the customer. According to Belfund General Manager Ms Camille Paul “We recognize that in the information age, we need to reach our customers on the platforms which they use most frequently, and a functional website provides a strong foundation for our customer communication and acquisition strategy.”
Over the four months BELFUND has meticulously worked with the Digital team at Advanced Intellectual Methods (A.I.M) to design a website experience who singular goal is to better guide prospective customers along their financial journey. The new BELFUND website can be viewed by visiting www.belfundstlucia.com
Some of the highlights and most popular features on the new website include the following:.
- Guided Content – Product pages have been redesigned to provide relevant content including articles, upcoming events, interactive tools and educational content to better surface information.
- Simple Menu – The menu system has been simplified, creating easier navigation.
- Resources area – Where users can find all the documentation and required before applying for financing.
- Calculators– Simple Online calculators are available to help guide potential customers on how much they can afford to borrow.
- Mobile responsive– The new site adapts for easy browsing on mobile devices which is how most customers access their information online.
- Social Media Integration- Simple integration with BELFUND Facebook page
Ms Paul further asserted “At BELFUND we are continually looking for ways to improve customers’ experience and provide the most relevant and personalized content,”. “The new website allows members to get information faster and more efficiently, delivering information content to help members achieve their entrepreneurial dreams.”
The James Belgrave Micro Enterprise Development Fund Inc. (BELfund) was established by the Government of St. Lucia, primarily to promote sustainable development through self-help micro enterprise projects for individuals, families and groups among the less privileged sectors, through the provision of low cost loans, enterprise training, technical assistance and other support services