Our Vision is to continue to be the leader in television
broadcasting through adherence to the core values
of accuracy, fairness, integrity, sound judgement
and sensitivity to the needs and standards of the
community in our program. These values will guide
our quest to allow as far as possible, all opinions to
contend in the interest of balance and fair play. DBS
Television will also persist in being the leader in
providing a quality product to its customers through
use of the latest technology, while being responsive
to the needs of its audience.
The Daher Broadcasting Service (DBS) was established in 1987 with the singular objective of relaying movies. The company has since then developed into the leading television station on the island. Television being the most powerful medium available for advertising and entertainment, and with an increasing demand for advertising and good wholesome entertainment, DBS is positioned to satisfy both customers and viewers. DBS continues to be the most favored television channel/station and is also the premier choice for advertising.
DBS offers effective advertising packages to suit every budget giving value for your spend. It offers optimal exposure with the largest viewership on the island across all socio-economic groups, both sexes, and specific age groups island wide. DBS has the power to deliver your message to an extensive television audience and in so doing helps deliver the desired responds to your business needs.
DBS is presently the only terrestrial television station broadcasting to the whole country, those who have a cable network service provider and those who rely solely on their analogue antennas (rabbit ears or roof top). DBS can be viewed in every community throughout the island and is available on all cable television networks in St. Lucia.
We have been voted –
- the most credible local television newscast among the middle and lower socio-economic groups, both sexes, and evenly distributed among all age groups.
- The most important source for local news among all the socio-economic groups and by both sexes but was higher among the under 54 years age group
- The home station of the most favored television personality across socio-economic groups and by sex but was higher among the 25 years and older age group
- The home station of the most favored news presenter across all demographics
- The home station of the most popular call-in program and television moderator among all socio-economic groups, and sex, but higher among the 25 years and older age group.